Custom hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Anyone got some different, custom hood pictures done on these trucks. Im really liking the 2013, 2500 hoods... Any one got links to some getting made?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There was a member that built an amazing custom GMT400. Can't remember his name. It was the one where he modded his hood to look like an HD hood. The pix were in bare metal. It was a really nice job. Sliced & diced, then metal added to raise up the middle section. That's all I've got. Maybe another member has a better memory than me! (Old-timer's Syndrome!)

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
speaking of hoods, the one on your truck is pretty wicked eric. is that custom? I've never seen one that looks like that.

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont have any pics of any getting made, but i have a ton of pics already done...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
speaking of hoods, the one on your truck is pretty wicked eric. is that custom? I've never seen one that looks like that.

Mine isbt built yet -.- its a ZL1 Camaro hood that im making. I got the insert, im just waiting to find an aluminum ZL1 hood somewhere that is used ... Their way to much brand new... over a grand!!!

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
There was a member that built an amazing custom GMT400. Can't remember his name. It was the one where he modded his hood to look like an HD hood. The pix were in bare metal. It was a really nice job. Sliced & diced, then metal added to raise up the middle section. That's all I've got. Maybe another member has a better memory than me! (Old-timer's Syndrome!)

Right here. http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?18571-Custom-bumper-tuck-and-hood-on-my-89

Sent from Robl@nd