Cuban.'s here too

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cuban.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes I agree. I'm planning a 4 inch RCX and If I can fit 305s and still wheel it without crunching any body parts i'd love to know! Even if it's offset and backspace.

Not many "perfect" 14-24 year old daily drivers anymore. Most will be found here but they all has dings dents scratches or rust. But they are all freakin gorgeous.

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay! Looks like you will be able to contribute quite a bit here.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

I had 305's on a x10 rim just cranked with zero problems so you should be good. I have pics of my buddy's 4" procomp with 33x12.50 if you want pics bud

Mine fits in to that category. It has scratches and some dings and now needs a new hood :( hood flew open while I was driving around 40mph a couple weeks ago

Sent from Tony's bathroom

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I had 305's on a x10 rim just cranked with zero problems so you should be good. I have pics of my buddy's 4" procomp with 33x12.50 if you want pics bud

Mine fits in to that category. It has scratches and some dings and now needs a new hood :( hood flew open while I was driving around 40mph a couple weeks ago

Got any front and side shots with the crank and 305s? If like the to see how far the tires stick out. And how stuffed they look. I want a little wider stance but not so wide that flares won't cover. I was looking at the wheels bluex has and the stance looks awesome but he said that his 305s rub a little now and then. And I play on San dunes and such so I'm off amber and get some suspension roll cruising around and really don't like the idea of rubbing a lot.

Oh I fall into the rusty dented and scratched areas. I cover it all hahaha. Even primered body parts.

Cuban.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sam. Here's some with 305's. On the x10 rims, the tires meaured 14" from sidewall to sidewall.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine only rub on the knob on the very edge of the tire an even then it's only on the valence an maybe the lower edge of the flares. Mostly the valence though.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! That looks badass! And Paul I think I may rub a tad more. Because sand toy. :lol: who knows. I may get ann giddy about the lift an then I may rub because mud truck. :deal: if love to run 305s. As long as the backspace is right. Maybe trim some.

Cuban.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for no responses guys. Been dealing with the Army stuff lately. I'll get the pictures I promised posted up

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Thanks man!

Extremely nice, quiet, ride. Smooth too. They do good in the mud as well.

My buddy had a set (35x12.50) on his Sierra and he had over 63k on them and they had 1/4 tread left when he sold them

Thanks for the reply! Rep'd