Crew cab step bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stevea100m

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s around 81 inches. It uses the front and rear cab mount. Nothing in the center mount. And it definitely is not connected to the rocker panel
Awesome! I appreciate it. I watched a video about putting the AMP research ones on last night but don’t want to have to ruin brand new rockers when I put them on

Redduc1199

Reaction score
Awesome! I appreciate it. I watched a video about putting the AMP research ones on last night but don’t want to have to ruin brand new rockers when I put them on
Not a problem at all. If you need an exact measurement (bolt hole to bolt hole) or some pics let me know. The Westin brand that I have one my 03 have been on since new. They are in really good shape for the age. I’m having my rockers and cab corners replaced in June for this truck. They’re final starting to go but the nerf bars are still solid.

Stevea100m

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a problem at all. If you need an exact measurement (bolt hole to bolt hole) or some pics let me know. The Westin brand that I have one my 03 have been on since new. They are in really good shape for the age. I’m having my rockers and cab corners replaced in June for this truck. They’re final starting to go but the nerf bars are still solid.
I jut preferred rockers and cab corners on Wednesday and need to get a driver door then it’s headed off for paint. Looking to take it to lifted truck nationals this year

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the Westin Premier 6 on my 99 CCSB and I believe they are still available - Westin will tell you they are not for a CCSB but get the longest ones they have and they fit alright. I recently had to order two sets of brackets (6 required) and I am guessing they only ship with 4 for the intended ECSB.

Attachments

• IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 42

Chilledspode

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to relieve the bracket for the cable routing or slide the brackets farther outboard when the weather warms up ... Also, this photo shows the missing rear brackets - hence the reason I had to order 2 sets of 4 brackets to get the 6 required.
You must be registered for see images attach

FitzWill

Reaction score
The Westin bars on my burb were mounted to the front cab mount but bolted to the frame rail at the back.