Crew cab speakers help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh

Reaction score
I need help , idk how to remove the 4x6 speakers on the side panels of my crew cab if anyone's done this I would really appreciate instructions

1997 chevrolet c3500 crewcab

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You remove the upper panel that covers the rear of the headliner and goes from side to side first, then you can get to the screws that hold the side panels on, unbolt the seatbelts, and remove the other bottom screw and the side panel comes off, it's not a bad job at all.

K1500 gramnolds

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may help to remove the lower portion too. The clips on the back side of my x-cab panels were a pain, so I just took everything out. Be careful not to break off the tabs holding the clips by forcing it. Pull straight out with even steady pressure and it should come off.

josh

Reaction score
It may help to remove the lower portion too. The clips on the back side of my x-cab panels were a pain, so I just took everything out. Be careful not to break off the tabs holding the clips by forcing it. Pull straight out with even steady pressure and it should come off.

Thanks man appreciate it