Crank to Level...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ironfireman

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a quick question about crank to level. Once you've done this, how much more could you go? Are the bolts for the torsion bars almost flush inside the crossmember?

Reason I ask is with 265's, my front end measures 36.5 inches tall and i don't have much more bolt to turn and I'm still not level. I still have a good bit of rear rake over the front.

Can someone educate me on this and if this is normal. I have a 1992 K1500. Thanks!

Ironfireman

Reaction score
Note: I measured front the middle of my fenderwell, straight down through the middle of the wheel/tire to the ground. Both tires are equal on tire pressure. Am I measuring from the wrong place and should I measure from somewhere else?

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a quick question about crank to level. Once you've done this, how much more could you go? Are the bolts for the torsion bars almost flush inside the crossmember?

Reason I ask is with 265's, my front end measures 36.5 inches tall and i don't have much more bolt to turn and I'm still not level. I still have a good bit of rear rake over the front.

Can someone educate me on this and if this is normal. I have a 1992 K1500. Thanks!
Honestly every truck is different ive found.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Torsión bars may just be toast. What do the cv shaft angles look like?