CRAIGSLIST FIND (BOSS WHEELS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this thread goes here but if it doesn't I apologize in advance. I found these on Craigslist this morning, not sure if they are still available. Will these wheels tuck according to the specs? Don't know much about wheels but they seem to be a good deal for what they are. I know sometimes deals sound to good to be true, but we'll find out later today.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
There is a craigslist section for these types of things.

What are you wanting to put these wheels on? If it's a GMT400 They are all 6 lug IIRC, and these seem to be 5 lug.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for the wrong placement, like I said I wasn't sure where to put it. They are going on my 97 Hoe. . . . . . .

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
8.5 wheel 12mm+ offest are supposed to tuck so you shouldnt have a prob hard to tell on the box pic but 338s? also j/w how much they have em listed for

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
oh Im not a whiz I found this posted here the other day lol

Thank's and I will repost it here These numbers are for stock track width, static dropped trucks.

These numbers are the absolute minimum and will keep the wheel inside the fenders. Your wheel diameter, tire selection and drop will be the desiding factors in whether or not you have to roll/modify inner fenders/lips.

When you're looking to buy a wheel, you will need to know either the Offset or backspacing of the wheel. If you're looking at a wheel and it doesn't meet the specified numbers for it's width, it will not tuck and there's no chance with your stock track width. so this is to help with wheel selection.

The key number you need to assess is the front spacing. it needs to be 4.25" or less. If the front spacing on the wheel is higher than that it will not matter what the backspacing is because it will never tuck

the Categories are the width:

7"
Offset:-6mm or higher
Backspacing:3.75" or higher

8"
Offset:+6mm or higher
Backspacing:4.75" or higher

8.5"
Offset:+12mm or higher
Backspacing:5.25" or higher

9"
Offset:+19mm or higher
Backspacing:5.75" or higher

9.5"
Offset:+25mm or higher
Backspacing:6.25" or higher

10"
Offset:+30mm or higher
Backspacing:6.75" or higher

10.5"
Offset:+38mm or higher
Backspacing:7.25" or higher

11"
Offset:+45mm or higher
Backspacing:7.75" or higher

12"
Offset:+63.75mm or higher
Backspacing:8.75" or higher __________________

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are indeed 338's. Talked to the gentlemen this morning and he told me he had bought them to put them on his Tahoe which his daughter was going to drive but changed her mind. They have never been installed and they are still in the boxes. He is asking $ 600.00 for the set of wheels but no tires.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to go see them this afternoon and hopefully bring them puppies home. . . . . . . .

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are grey with the polished lip. I was hoping to get a set in chrome but for this price I could care less. I hope they are all in good conditions like he is telling me. . . . . .