courtesy light switch on dash acting up???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I havent had interior lights in my truck for over 3 years now. They only turn on when I force them too through the switch on the dash near the headlight switch. If I put it on AUTO then the interior lights will sometimes comes on on their own and then go out. They also do not come on when the doors are opened unless I mess with the other door switch on the side of the dash. Is this something that can be fixed by replacing just the switches for the doors? I have a 94 2d blazer.

Last edited:

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh and why the heck isnt the GM headlight switch illuminated at night? The whole left side of the dash is black at night.

Silentkillzr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah headlight switch on those dont light up i dont think. Youd have to get new switches for the doors, on the side of the dash, other than that im not sure what it would be.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Replace both of your door pins.
Also post a pic of the headlight switch (or any that you think should light up)? I'll be able to tell you for sure then.