couple recent pics of my 92 at a local show n shine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
well heres a lil update of my 92, nothing special just a couple pics from a show n shine in lloydminster, alberta not to far from where i am from. this was my first show with my 92. there were lots of cool custom hot rods along with a few nice old chevys that i really liked. as some of you know i was planning to drop my truck 5/8 but only got to installing the shackles to put it at 4/7 for now, well i have a different idea for it for now.. :hmm: anyways, onto the pics..

this first truck was absolutely sick and it was my favorite vehicle at the show n shine even though is was there for 20 mins. this c10 was bagged on 18's and had a custom interior with a cammed 350. was talking to the owner and his plans were to add some 22's to it. the color was very nice, it might look black but it was actually a dark purple..
You must be registered for see images attach

couple of my 92..

few others..

bagged '51 chevy

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Man those are some nice cars/truck. That big rig is plain Sick. And that ratrod pickup truck... one day ill build one :)

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Was this at the Just kruisin show during the bike rally weekend?

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I love the rat rod truck, with the gun barrel exhaust!

Yeah, the whole theme of that truck is badass...Iron crosses, german helmets on top of the intake, machine gun barrel exhaust, even what looks like a .50 cal bullet dipstick

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys!

Was this at the Just kruisin show during the bike rally weekend?

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

You betcha, I didnt think there'd be half of what was there, pretty good turn out.

The rat rod was awesome and had a cool theme, its a 1932 ford. My favorite part was the gun barrel exhaust and the big chrome grenade shifter were my favorite thing about it