Couple of interesting ones near me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The last truck MAYBE has 40k into it counting every penny its entire life! There is no way he can have that into it, I don't even have that in mine and I bought the truck and did a frame off resto with everything new and "custom" and built my motor and tranny as well!!

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
The last truck MAYBE has 40k into it counting every penny its entire life! There is no way he can have that into it, I don't even have that in mine and I bought the truck and did a frame off resto with everything new and "custom" and built my motor and tranny as well!!

I agree, i can see him putting 40,000 miles on it but not $40,000, those first 2 trucks have a better chance of having that much money put in them...

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe he's counting all the gas and insurance he's paid for in the last 10 years. ha.

He has to be! I doubt even a frame off restoration at a shop for that truck would cost more than 25k with the truck rusted out and all rotten!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadow1752