Couple 4 link questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slammed93

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a 93 RCSB and I'm about to purchase the parts I need to bag it. Will a KP watts link work with ridetech 4 link? Also, how far from laying frame would it be with ridetech 4 link as opposed to KP 6 link? I would like to get a 3 link or triangulated 4 link, but I don't have the fab skills needed to install. Thanks

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes the KP watts will work with the ridetech 4 link, and second how far you lay depends on the size notch's that you have, to lay on a stock size tire, you need an 8 inch notch, that will also lay on 22's. I used to have to have the Ridetech 4 link on my truck and I layed frame, I just relocated their upper bag mounts up to allow it to lay.

slammed93

Reaction score
Thanks, how far from laying would it be with the ridetech notch? I currently have a 4/6 and the belltech notch seems about the same as the ridetech?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was 4-5 inches from laying out like that, and I also used the Belltech notch's, in the original design from A.R.T. they used the belltech notch.