Coolant leak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Just replaced radiator in escalade n now have a Lil puddle of coolant... under ac compressor. Never seen that before. Intake gasket takin a crap on me?
You must be registered for see images attach

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just replaced radiator in escalade n now have a Lil puddle of coolant... under ac compressor. Never seen that before. Intake gasket takin a crap on me?
You must be registered for see images attach
Putting coolant in me as we speak. have to make records, think this Home Brew has hints of coffee.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That puddle is on top of the intake, right?

If so, I’d think it was a leak from the upper radiator hose at the thermostat or leftover coolant that got spilled when you did the radiator.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
That puddle is on top of the intake, right?

If so, I’d think it was a leak from the upper radiator hose at the thermostat or leftover coolant that got spilled when you did the radiator.
Right where intake meets head on drivers side.. I'm hopin it's a dribble from old radiator. Hose n thermostat housing both bone dry. Gonna run it tmrw n see if it builds up more.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Blow it dry with compressed air, or wipe it dry with paper towels. Inflate it with a pressure tester borrowed from a parts-store "loaner tool" program, see what gets wet again.
I'll try remember tmrw. My memory is as long as my.... well... Peg D.