Control arms!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Jc whitney probably has them. But without knowing what kind of 98 you have i cant really confirm. Is it a 1500, 2500, or 3500? 2x4 or 4x4? Forged or stamped control arm?

99Sierra

Reaction score
I looked forever for lower arms when I redid the front end on my K1500! If I recall correctly, I read on some other forum that the only manufacturer of lower 4x4 arms for GMT400s stopped producing them a while ago. Don't quote me on that though.. I ended up just replacing the ball joint and bushings on the lowers, and installing new Moog uppers.

Last edited:

Bubba J

Reaction score
I looked forever for lower arms when I redid the front end on my K1500! If I recall correctly, I read on some other forum that the only manufacturer of lower 4x4 arms for GMT400s stopped producing them a while ago. Don't quote me on that though.. I ended up just replacing the ball joint and bushings on the lowers, and installing new Moog uppers.
Yeah that's what I'm doing.