Composite to sealed lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I picked up some sealed quad beam lights, my truck is a 95 I knew theres been threads saying it can work but i wasnt sure how, if i have to order the lmc lenses in order for my existing bulbs to work, I don't want to splice wires, really would like to just bolt em on and have my existing bulbs work.

What do i have to do????

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
bought the quad sealed beams?
they work with old bulbs?

Sorry I was driving when I posted that LoL! Yeah I bought the actual quad sealed beam lens from LMC. I got the rest of the setup from the bone yard from an 88 or 89 not sure LoL! The LMC lenses use the newer bulbs like our 95's have. The lens's even come with new bulbs that are the same ones in our trucks now. I can get you some pics tomorrow when it's light out if you want. I still have my grill off as I am still finishing up the harness and getting ready to monstaliner everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry I was driving when I posted that LoL! Yeah I bought the actual quad sealed beam lens from LMC. I got the rest of the setup from the bone yard from an 88 or 89 not sure LoL! The LMC lenses use the newer bulbs like our 95's have. The lens's even come with new bulbs that are the same ones in our trucks now. I can get you some pics tomorrow when it's light out if you want. I still have my grill off as I am still finishing up the harness and getting ready to monstaliner everything.

if you wouldnt mind that would be awesome! These TYC's are supposed to be the best but they dont align bc the screws suck and they sit cawkeyed unless i have these rednecked taped together washers in the grill

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I will take some pics in the morning. My problem with the composites is they are all plastic and will eventually fade and discolor again. Plus I really like the look of the 88-89, and the LMC lenses work great for the new style bulbs and they are glass (really thick glass) LoL!

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will take some pics in the morning. My problem with the composites is they are all plastic and will eventually fade and discolor again. Plus I really like the look of the 88-89, and the LMC lenses work great for the new style bulbs and they are glass (really thick glass) LoL!

so the euro looking styled lmc lenses are glass as well???