Comp/Temp Mirror and Homelink

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorCalMike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got 1 Comp/Temp mirror with wiring pig tail (7 wire) in good shape. With wiring clip and housing. $40

You must be registered for see images attach

I also picked up what looks to be a Comp/Temp mirror but the harness is only 3 wire and the buttons say Comp/Mirror. Have the pigtail for this one too, but it had no wiring clip or wiring housing. $30

Also picked up a HomeLink console door with the buttons, the unit, and the wiring pigtail. (The console was trashed or I would have grabbed the whole thing) SOLD

Also selling a set of led turn/park lamps. One is a little beat up but works perfectly fine. None of the mounting holes are broken, one however did break off and has been glued back on and been fine since. $40

Available for pickup around the greater Sacramento California area, or shipping via usps flat rate. Shipping not included in asking price.

Last edited:

NorCalMike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, thank you. I wasn't sure because when I plugged it in to my truck to take the picture it flashed 100° then went to the compass display.