Colormatched Bumpers & New Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I know I need too badly. I will try to take some this weekend because we are suppost to get rain here in CA the next few days

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What does it say on your door? I'm guessing metal mulisha.

Are you in the same original metal mulisha from back in the day?

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
it does say metal mulisha and i joined a few months back. i just love FMX so i decided on using the metal mulisha lol. and as far as that sticker goes its gone now

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That bike was indescribably badass. Had to sell it for some bullshit school money. Ended up going to a random party in another part of town and there it was sitting out in the weather in this guys backyard. He had ****** it all up and laid it over and broke some things and bent the front rim. You better believe I pulled it out and rode it one last time. It didn't matter that the front rim was bent since the front tire hardly is ever touching the ground :) I'll get another one after I get out of school and on the FD.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same here. Saw your truck in the thread you made. It's freaking epic. Love the tire choice as well and def paint the bumpers to match your grille.