Color my purple fender flares. Suggestions welcome.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

llmacgregor

Reaction score
Well, when I first got my 89 scsb It had some fender flares on it but they were some kind of very brittle plastic. I would go out wheeling and even the slightest brush up against a branch would shatter them. They got all cracked up. I took em off, and cruised around without em for a while. I loved how they looked though, so when I saw a 92 suburban parts rig on cl I decided to go and pull them. THey are that softer plastic so they wont crack easily, But they are a purple/burgandy color. I kind of dig the two tone appearance they give my truck but not the purple. I could go with black of course. I was maybe thinking like a dark tan, or an army green, Maybe dark silver or grey. Whay do you guys think?

A photoshop of any of the above colors would be very much appretiated.

Thanks-
Luke
New flares.
You must be registered for see images attach

Old fender flares

llmacgregor

Reaction score
I decided to go with mettalic silver/graphite. I am really liking how they are looking, I havent mounted them yet but I am inbetween laying some coats down now.

And I was looking around at OEM ones holy **** they are expensive. I got a hell of a deal for the set 50 bucks, and they are perfect.

Pics to come soon.

llmacgregor

Reaction score
Here they are, Im happy with them. I think the color was a good choice.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_5209.jpg
    IMG_5209.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5210.jpg
    IMG_5210.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3