Code p1351 & On my second catalytic converter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casey916

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My truck for over a year now has been laid up due to a code 1
P1351 and two shops can't find the problem everything on the outside of this engine has been replaced I mean everthing.. So im am completely frustrating and put alot of no. Ey in to get no answers and nothing fixed.. I need my truck a year with no vehicle sucks can any one tell me what to do or how to tell a michanic what he should look Into beacuse I'm my area it's hard to find shops that work on anything 2000 or later so I don't have many shops or places to help fix my issue..

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT VEHICLE???

As I said in one of your many other posts, download the service manual set for your vehicle from the links in the Engine Sticky section of this web site, the diagnostic procedure for each "code" is listed.

I wish you'd spend more time formulating and typing your posts so they were easier to read. If you can't be bothered to communicate clearly, why should we be bothered to reply?