Cleaning up a diamond plated toolbox???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Get a black one :waytogo:

This!!!

I was also told this.........You know how in the diamond plate boxes you get the black "crud" build-up inside the box that gets on stuff? That's dirt/dust that gets in there and builds up. I was told this doesn't happen in the black boxes.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i assume its bare aluminum and not clear coated, that being said, eagle one makes a wheel cleaner that contains amonia i believe, it kinda burns your eyes and nose with the fumes. i use it on my wheels and diamond plate when it gets crappy with brake dust and the black tarnish crap. spray it on and let it set a few minutes and hose it off, if its real bad i scrub in the same direction with red scotchbright then hose off. it leaves it BRIGHT natural looking like a bar or piece of billet. after that you can polish it with mothers or whatever if you want, i leave it as is. i get it at autozone.