Cleanest '98 I've ever seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, I'm driving home from work yesterday when I saw a gentleman putting a for sale sign on a sharp gmt400. I decided to stop and ask him about it. This truck looked like it had just rolled off the showroom floor. It was a ECSB 4 wheel drive. Under the hood was extremely clean. It only had 40k miles on it (WHAT?!!) and he claimed it had never been driven in the rain. The only down side was that it is a Cheyenne with no options. Manual locks and windows. Rubber mat instead of carpet. Bench seat and clear rear glass and ex cab windows. I think the only option it had was auto trans. It isn't even push button 4 wheel drive. The only thing aftermarket on this truck was the crome bed rails. I really should have snapped a couple of pics with my phone. So, I ask him what he wants for it....wait for it...$12,900!!!! Good luck, bro. See ya later.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I don't care how clean the truck is or how low of miles are on it. A 14 year old truck isn't worth that much. These trucks are no where near collector vehicles.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still, I wouldn't mind some pics. :cool:

That truck likely cost $13K new, guess low mileage ones never depreciate. :D

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
13K new? Really? The list on mine was closer to $31k. I know this one was fairly stripped and mine is pretty loaded, but that seems really low to me. Either way, it's not worth what he's asking now.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if it is as clean as you say, it should be in a musem somewhere, it seems all the clean ones are gone... i found one the other day that i haven't seen around here ever... it is the cleanest obs i have EVER seen in my life, looks as if it just rolled off the show room floor, some older guy that probably drives it 5 miles a week.... then of course i saw it the next day on my way to football practice.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I meant to type 23, accounting for a bit of inflation.

My old 1993 SL cost me father 17K new. He got 10K in trade for his 1990 GMC and paid the other 7,3xx in cash. Still have that paperwork somewhere.