Chrome GMC Grill (cheap and easy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Well if you do it and absolutely hate it you can always just pull it off. It was under $30 to do mine.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Good idea. I'd be worried about how it would hold up, especially in the summer when you're cleaning bugs, etc off the front of your truck. For the same price you can get a billet off ebay.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Good idea. I'd be worried about how it would hold up, especially in the summer when you're cleaning bugs, etc off the front of your truck. For the same price you can get a billet off ebay.

It's held on with 3M glue, I can't see it falling off just from cleaning. And where can you get a billet grill for under $30?

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought one the other day, the cheapest ones (on bin anyway) were $35 shipped. They had a best offer as well, so I offered $33 shipped (it was all I had in my Paypal) an they took it. Should have tried $30 I guess....

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I just bought one the other day, the cheapest ones (on bin anyway) were $35 shipped. They had a best offer as well, so I offered $33 shipped (it was all I had in my Paypal) an they took it. Should have tried $30 I guess....

maybe I'll wait to see how your truck looks- we have sort of/kind of similar trucks

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe I'll wait to see how your truck looks- we have sort of/kind of similar trucks

It probably won't be installed until after the first week of March. As of right now it's scheduled to be delivered while I'm in Germany. I won't have time before then to do it anyway though....

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
Did it today. Found out that the Chevy grille has kind of a taper to it under the chrome bar. Super easy but my fingers hurt lol.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited: