Christine anybody?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
I think I'm the only one in my High School that's ever even seen the movie, can't help I've been addicted to watching it since I was 4 or 5 years old.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man I'd kill to have this thing, if I had the money I'd be on the way right now to get it. Always had a soft spot for this body style, definitely my favorite movie car. That's why my truck is going the same color they painted the real Christine in the movie.
http://savannah.craigslist.org/cto/4626888470.html
You live in savannah? I'm on my vacation here right now

Live action!!

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
No I'm in SC. I'm about a 2.5 hour drive from Savannah, I was looking to see if there were any Fury's or Belvedere's in my area and this one popped up in the nearby areas section.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Badass, but I hope someone isn't stupid enough to pay that much because he put "Christine" in the description. One of my favorite movies though...

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
If yoh paid 3500 for that pile your crazy imo

If I got it I would want to pay 1500-2000 for it at most, the entire bottom of the car looks like its rotted away. I know where a red and white one is thats been sitting in my town for as long as I can remember, half covered with tarps. Maybe one day I'll be able to get a 57 or 58 like this. Definitely my dream car.

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well christine is really a 57 fury not 58 fyi. None the less they are cool cars but that one ehhh idk