Chevy Ford Raptor Style Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
your truck looks sick
Thanks! I've loved these body styles since they came out and love bringing some new designs to them. Plus, as we all know here, they are fracking cheap to work on!! That truck has 330K on it, 350 has 100K, and everything else has less than 15K.....Think I spent less that $500 replacing everything broken or not... I would drive that truck to Alaska its so dependable.

labarrejr

Reaction score
I prefer the 73 to 78 body style. But they want too much for just a decent truck. I had a 78 4x2 long bed that got stolen. I replaced it with a 92 short bed extenda cab for the same money as my 78. I prefer regular cab too, but no one is willing to sell for a fair price.
But I still have my 78 4x4 short bed.

Reaction score
You're speaking my language. I had a lowered 78 C10 short bed with a 383 stroker, 3" straight pipe exhaust out the back.....it was a monster.....then I moved somewhere where it snows.....hence the z71 :) This 4x4 world is relatively new to me, but love the fabrication side of it.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow I followed the original thread at the beginning of the year...
didn't expect the whole getup to look this good

I'm interested in the bumper and the insert

I weld would it be easier/cheaper to send the formed metal?