Chevy 20 inch wheels: Will they fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARP

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a 1995 Chevy Silverado Z-71. It still has the stock 16 inch wheels with Wrangler MTs on it currently. I want to buy a set of Chevy Texas or LTZ 20s with a better highway tire, but I can't find the information online to confirm that they would fit. I'm most concerned about the offset and getting the center caps on. I would just try them out, but I have it in the shop and it's going to be there for a while.

Does anyone have any personal experience with this? Pics of Texas or LTZ 20s on one of the OBS Chevys? Even a link to some wheels specs would be helpful.

Thanks in advance
HARP

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a 1995 Chevy Silverado Z-71. It still has the stock 16 inch wheels with Wrangler MTs on it currently. I want to buy a set of Chevy Texas or LTZ 20s with a better highway tire, but I can't find the information online to confirm that they would fit. I'm most concerned about the offset and getting the center caps on. I would just try them out, but I have it in the shop and it's going to be there for a while.

Does anyone have any personal experience with this? Pics of Texas or LTZ 20s on one of the OBS Chevys? Even a link to some wheels specs would be helpful.

Thanks in advance
HARP
Yup, they fit fine with stock tires. I put 33" tires that are just a hair too wide, and they rub on the frame a little, but you'll be fine if you stick with the same tire that comes on the newer trucks.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HARP

Reaction score
Yup, they fit fine with stock tires. I put 33" tires that are just a hair too wide, and they rub on the frame a little, but you'll be fine if you stick with the same tire that comes on the newer trucks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That looks great. Those are the wheels I'm looking at getting. I think I'll go for it. Thanks.