Chasing OBD2 codes for inspection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevy_man

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get it shipped from RockAuto. Around 270 for the Delphi unit.

Word

Best thing I've done to mine. Runs way smoother now. Although mine was running super rich with the poppets, they'd stick and just dump fuel. Plus, a set of fel-pro's and cap/rotor while you're in there doesn't hurt. The inside of my intake was dirty as a hookers ****** where the EGR and PCV are. 1/2 to 1" thick deposits. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to clean yours out.

Have you checked around the air intake for leaks? The 0-ring around the top of the throttle body was shrunk and didn't seal anymore when I had mine apart.

blue96

HANO Motorsports
Reaction score
I stopped in Advance Auto parts to have the alternator and battery checked. The alt is functioning well but the battery is toast.. Makes sense to me that sensors won't read properly if they aren't getting the correct amperage.

Add a battery to the list!!

blue96

HANO Motorsports
Reaction score
Swapped in a new battery, replaced the PCV valve and replaced the positive battery terminal bolt.

No SES light today (so far)

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
batteries cause some strange stuff. have you got it scanned since the battery