centurion conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Nice truck that seems to have been tastefully done, but $20k? Nobody's gonna pay that unless it is absolutely flawless.

Oh, almost forgot...I had no idea GM didn't make a crew cab non dually. I'll have to go outside and look at mine again. :lol:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Pretty clean. Not worth it though. I would love that tonnoue cover.

~Via Mobile

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
it's got a lot of money invested but if i had to put a number on it..........maybe $11,500ish. i would at least wipe out the bed if i was posting a for sale add for way too much money.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Nice truck that seems to have been tastefully done, but $20k? Nobody's gonna pay that unless it is absolutely flawless.

Oh, almost forgot...I had no idea GM didn't make a crew cab non dually. I'll have to go outside and look at mine again. :lol:

when is the 99 coming soon actually going to come? i'm a bit jealous but happy that someone on here purchased that truck. i posted it up on here maybe half a year or so before you bought it. i wanted it so bad.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
when is the 99 coming soon actually going to come? i'm a bit jealous but happy that someone on here purchased that truck. i posted it up on here maybe half a year or so before you bought it. i wanted it so bad.

Hopefully soon. :lol: I mentioned the other night that I need to get one up. Its not going to be a build thread as much as it will be a pic ***** thread with small changes.

I'm glad you did post it up or I may not have gotten it.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
cool. i don't check many other threads on this forum. this is kinda my specialty.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
There's a tax on the centurion 1500 crew cabs now? $12,000 conversion or not, you can pay less to get the same thing with a beefed up drivetrain and brakes.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilCVY