Catalytic converters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevan.gibson.9

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the diffrents between a high flow cat and a reagular cat and what's the diffrents in a high flow cat and straight pips ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
High flows have less of a restriction than regulars

Removing cats is illegal.
If you have a state inspection, they will fail visual and sniffer emissions check. They will also throw codes on a vortec.

If you don't have inspection, or just have a visual check, install dummy cats. I will be using dummies, since I bought my truck with no cats.

You can get away with no cats or high flows on a vortec if you run some spark plug non foulers on the rear o2 sensors.

kevan.gibson.9

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tbi and no inspection I love in Alabama they don't care about nothing lol

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
No problem man!

And they are probably cheaper elsewhere, I'm going to get them soon. I have an inspection in May...

GMstrong

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that thing is too quite!!just kidding sounds good,I would just run high flows just to pass inspection

kevan.gibson.9

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds great I was thinking on mine a dual in dual out 40 series delta flow