Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k2500burb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
First post: I sunk my burb to the frame on my land in East Texas

attachment.php

Last edited:

Pro-mo

Reaction score
No four wheel drive in this one...
You must be registered for see images attach

In this one I got stuck first, then my brother in the Colorado layed framed trying to pull me out. Had to phone a friend to come get us both out lol

badassformula383lt1

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
not a chevy, but i got a call to come pull a buddy out after everyone else had got stuck trying, well it wasn't till the next day that i got the call (had one hell of a rain storm that night) well i go out there to find this... 12 hrs later 3 or 4 trucks we gave up. i wasnt putting mine that far in the water to pull him out. so a combo of a at least 80-100 feet of tow straps just didn't cut it he left it there for 3 days a swamp buggy pulled him out raided the truck for a number an called him. told him to bring 50 bucks or he was pushing in back in, lots of stuff got stolen.

Mudd Duk

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
6" of lift, 35x12.5r16 thornturds, 4.56's and a spool. There was no bottom to this ****. Truck sat there for three days. 7 of my friends got stuck trying to get me out, as did a Massey and a 150k front end loader. Ended up taking a track hoe to get us.

Fleeingpepper

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty weak..but it doesn't take much to get my dad's 3/4 ton stuck. It weighs 6500 pounds with nothing in the bed. And it's two wheel drive open diff..which means it's one wheel drive. We were cleaning the air conditioners up on the building and driving the truck right next to the building is much easier than using a ladder. Pulled it out with the Hoe in 30 seconds and saved a $75 towing bill.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here I am getting my self stuck

Here I am stuck

Here you can clearly see my G80 completely slipping as this tire didnt even move, and oh yeah my girls pissed

Heres the dumbass I was trying to snatch out, but I guess im the dumbass for not assessing how stuck he was, or realizing he was into a 4 foot high mini dune.

3 full size rigs tried to get to us, they couldnt even get one set of tires off the asphalt before realizing they werent gonna even make it to me. One was a brand new dodge up on 35 Mud grapplers, another OBS on 31 BFG KO's, and a NBS Sillyrado on 35 MTZ's. Luckily some one had a rig that was prepared.

Mile Marker to the rescue

Here is chocking up the tires to winch the NNBS out