Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strawberry

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
lockers woulda helped here but i aint got em, 2 jeeps couldnt jerk me out and nobody else had a truck short enough to get through the trees..ended up calling a wrecker and running about 100yds of winch line and straps to pull me out

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
cv shaft broked at the hub doin 40 thankfully not 70, the brake callipers holdin it on

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aw man I wish I would've known bout this thread. I stuck my truck to the frame in snow last week trying to climb a big ass hill behind my school.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got stuck again. damn 29 inch tires suck haha. when gettin pulld back buddy pulled me into tree :/ back bumper went into the body. almost got stuck in another hole but made it and sprayed my friends with mud ahha its dirtier now then that one pic. didnt think the 245s would throw some mud. when i get money some 315 treadwrights on d window wheels are whats going on. then i wont get stuck

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dang i got my truck stuck up to the frame in snow around Christmas time but I didn't take any pictures (surprising for me). took a big tractor with tire chains to get enough grip on the snow packed road to pull me out. Before the tractor got there 2 jeeps came by, chained one of them to me and chained the 2 jeeps together and they weren't doing hardly anything. All 8 of their tires were spinning haha.

Scootin 89

Reaction score
Well, heres my only stuck pics so far. I got off the raod a hair and got sucked in, tried to power out of it, and got high centered on the frame. Took a tractor to get me out. Later the same day I lost 3 and 4 in my 700R4 so since then my truck has been deemed "the mobile lawn ornament."

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach