Cant post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kenny, I am in the same boat is there any way around the 100 post count? I don’t believe in not making quality posts.

TIA
No, I am afraid there is no short cut. The rule is set that way to help prevent spammers. I realize that 100 post sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Just spend some time on the forum, give replies to what interest you, and you will be there before you know it. As for the 6 months, well same thing, it happens before you know it, although you are well past the 6 month time limit.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, I did not know this. Thx, Kenny. I made a post then deleted it; It subtracted that post from my count so no way around this.
No, I'm afraid not. It's written in the software. It's an automatic thing. All of the rules are posted in the rules section. I know 100 post seems like a lot, but it really isn't hard to get there. Reply to threads, be active and before you know it, your there. Even a welcome to the forum, nice job, nice truck, ECT all count as a post.

Last edited: