Cant post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK 99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You need 100 post or more and at least 6 months of membership. Although you have been a member plenty long enough, your at 78 post. This is listed in the rules section.

Did that change recently? Could have swore it was 50 posts before. I was able to post a for sale thread before, but now I can't. I'm not bitchin, just curious.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did that change recently? Could have swore it was 50 posts before. I was able to post a for sale thread before, but now I can't. I'm not bitchin, just curious.
Yes. Shaggy changed it when we went to the new format 6 monts ago or so. You have 94 post though, and all post do count. Even a welcome, grate job, ECT. The post do not have to be a big long reply or a big post explaining how to rebuild your engine. Simple post count as well.

AK 99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes. Shaggy changed it when we went to the new format 6 monts ago or so. You have 94 post though, and all post do count. Even a welcome, grate job, ECT. The post do not have to be a big long reply or a big post explaining how to rebuild your engine. Simple post count as well.

Yep, I know the drill :) Been a member on another one of his forums for many years now, we just recently went through the change there though. I think it's still a 50 post minimum there still... or at least nobody has complained about it yet, lol.

I was just curious here. I thought I was going crazy and remembering wrong.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, I know the drill :) Been a member on another one of his forums for many years now, we just recently went through the change there though. I think it's still a 50 post minimum there still... or at least nobody has complained about it yet, lol.

I was just curious here. I thought I was going crazy and remembering wrong.
LOL, now you only need 5 more post.