Can someone explain CatBack to me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
We don't need no steenking pipe benderrrs!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

98greenatalie

Reaction score
Right on. I was thinking about different places to dump my exhaust as we'll. where do you guys think looks and or sounds the best? In front of rear tires? Behind? Turn downs? Or straight out the back next to spare tire? Also... What's a good size for tips without being extreme?

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like straight out the back but everyone does that. I think turned down behind the axle or coming out at a 45° in front of the rear tire is pretty clean. On my 2004 it came with it turned down under the bed/cab area.. At certain rpms the reverberation was so bad I thought my head was going to explode.

I wouldn't go any bigger than 4" on your tip.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've always wanted to do electric exhaust cutouts but on my new truck I didn't have room. That might get your gears turning some more lol.
You must be registered for see images

98greenatalie

Reaction score
I think my favorite look is 45 degree before the axle. Anyone got some good pics of a cool setup?

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I personally offroading a lot, I'll probably do a dump in front of the rear axle when the time comes

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a borla XR-1 and sounds very very deep, and man.. LOTS of bass when dumped! Sounded like the thing had 500HP with a stock 350 TBI :rotflmao: