Cab light problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats what i figured. i saw a few kits online that have the same style lights as the ones i've got but they're setup to run on a switch. I wouldn't mind having them setup to a different switch than my headlights but that's gonna require opening up the headliner and everything...hopefully we can get away with just splicing into the OEM harness, me and my dad are planning to wire them up tomorrow afternoon since he'll have all his tools with him.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Thats what i figured. i saw a few kits online that have the same style lights as the ones i've got but they're setup to run on a switch. I wouldn't mind having them setup to a different switch than my headlights but that's gonna require opening up the headliner and everything...hopefully we can get away with just splicing into the OEM harness, me and my dad are planning to wire them up tomorrow afternoon since he'll have all his tools with him.

They should just splice right in. It's only 2 wires, power and ground. My kit came with a switch (one of those el' cheapo rocker switches) but I just tapped it into the parking light wiring instead.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh okay. yeah he said it'll be pretty simple, He's where i learn pretty much everything for my truck..or get told how to do it atleast haha.