Bye bye 6.5.. Back in a 94.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Well, I traded off the 6.5 Thursday night and picked up this big Ole boy... It's a 1994. Has a freshly rebuilt 350, trans and tcase. Sitting on a 6" pro comp suspension lift and a 3" body lift. The tires are the 315 cooper sts from the 6.5.

Many would say I downgraded, but the 6.5 was leaking oil like crazy, trans slipped when you got on it, and with over 300,000 miles, I was having problems every other week.

Bad part, is the rear end had a g80 installed. Made the hour and a half trip home great with zero problems. Fridays after work though, the g80 blew up. Should be back up and picking up ladies by the weekend..

Now pictures...

You must be registered for see images

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Definately not a downgrade I like this one alot better

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
Having one truck as a daily driver, the 350 is a much better option.. i like my 6.5 but i would probably trade it off if i had to drive it daily...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I want interior pics. The 88-94 interiors are by far my favorite. Hell, I may try to swap one into my 98 one day.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I will get interior pictures tonight. I broke my passenger tow mirror while they were on the 6.5, so the 6.5 had stockers for awhile.