Business Logo please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Hi, If anyone has some extra time on there hands and feels like helping me out making a logo for my new detailing business i would greatly appreciate it.

I am open to all ideas, but i was thinking something with a cool car in it and the words "Perfection Detail LLC" in it and i want it to look catchy. Something i can use for my facebook page and business cars etc.

here are some cars i worked on to help out with the ideas. I was thinking you could use that cartoon sketch filter thingy to make one of the cars look cool or something. and maybe a shine stare thing to give it the detailed look you know. last time I used photoshop was 15 or 16 and i have no idea what i am doing anymore.

You must be registered for see images attach

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
sexay eh?

can someone just cut any car out and use the cartoon/hand sketch filter thing and make it looks cool for me? i freaking blow donkey balls at photoshop