Bully LED Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just wanted to pass along that the Bully LED tailgate bar is on clearance for $40 at AutoZone (Near me anyway). Has sequential turn signals too which looks really cool. Took 20 minutes to install. Check it out.

You must be registered for see images attach

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll check the one by me after work. I like those. Looks good btw!

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not bad, make a video of the turn signals.

dustin83

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i bought this today, tried installing it on my tahoe. I couldnt figure out how to do it and making it look neat without wires hanging everywhere. Couldnt figure it out, returned it. Anyone got any ideas?

Reaction score
I couldnt figure out how to do it and making it look neat without wires hanging everywhere. Couldnt figure it out, returned it. Anyone got any ideas?

I routed mine through the bumper and zip tied the control box to the license plate light wire conduit. It says to keep the control box out of direct elements, and it is accesable to me yet shouldn't get too beat up there. I then zip-tied the tailgate bar 4-pin connector to the bottom of the trailering saftey chain holes. Ill post pictures later. With the way I did it you can't see the wires from behind and when I tow I just snip off the one zip-tie and good to go.