building a dream

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97hoeboy

Reaction score
hey guys. im in midst of a project, i have all requirements but the biggest one of all. i want to make a crew cab sierra Denali but not just any, most recently with this plan i bought a 6.5 ECLB srw truc and have been testing and perfecting a supercharger setup ontop of it. i went with bullet supercharger setup and opted for a HTV2300 blower, ive set up an S&B intake kit to fit unfortunately im still running 6.5 na manifolds but exhaust isnt on my mind currently. my other gmt400, the 2000 denali just hit 340,000 and the motor is still strong, transmission isnt giving issues either but im on my second NP246 and im tired of it, the interior is starting to show its age and ive wanted to keep it alive in a way. ive seen denali clip swaps online but it ****** me off that people don't go through the effort to make the moldings work with the entire body/bed and just keep the big doofy plastic bumper. going back to the ECLB, ive been putting everything to the test including the gearstar 4l80e and the truck is a monster when it comes to mileage and acceleration but the body is...well it was a masons work truck so shes well "aged". i want to make a CCLB or CCSB sierra denali, use my 6.5SD (super diesel) and 4l80e as a powerplant and drivetrain and use a reman NP241(manual shift) or a NP243 (non auto 4wd_) t-case (already noted on this forum how to make the denali center and shifter work) however im in need of a CCLB or CCSB gmc to make it work, im not offended by 1500, 2500 or 3500 chassis as long as its clean, 4wd, and i prefer a CCSB because it wont be a work truck, this will be my show off truck for my business. i know this is the wrong thread but im in desperate want to find a good Crew cab, i live in new york so finding a clean vehicle is hard as it is. any person who leads me to a nice crew cab will be rewarded, i have massive amounts of parts from these trucks. im asking all you fanatics to help me make my dream a reality
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach