bought another matching tahoe check it out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so there both 99's,same color,4dr,2wd.hard to find 2wd anything around my way so it was kinda funny when i came across the second one in my buddies tow lot.i needed a daily driver and picked it up from him.the interior was already done and has the previous owners name in the headrests lol but im gonna take them off. so check them out
You must be registered for see images attach

78mc-bbc

Reaction score
That's the same color my 96 is, i just wish mine was as good looking as yours. i still have to de-badge and remove that crappy crome trim on the fender lips

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Looks like a nice DD. I actually like what was done with the interior. Now, if I can find a white 97 diesel...

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea around my way 2wd's are really rare to find.i usually got to cruise south to find them.but i cam across both of these and as soon as i saw them i had to get them.its was kinda funny that there the same year,color,4dr,2wd's lol

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the bagged one as you can see the back quarters are messed up due to a accident so over the winter i think im going to bodydrop it and put new quarters on for next show season.i got alot of plans for that tahoe over the winter.the other one i just might tint,stereo,and i got a set of chrome 18's in my basement that ill probably put on it. o and new grill and bumper because there pushed in