Body Lift Steps: N-fabs, Nerf Bars, Running Boards or nothing?

What's your favorite 3" Body Lift step combo?

• Running Boards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nerf Bars

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • N-Fabs

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I may be mistaken, but don't Nerf Bars hide the frame better than N-Fabs? Does anyone have some pics? I haven't seen too many trucks with N-Fabs around here, especially GMT-400's.

Another thing- I've seen trucks with the Nerf Bars hanging down a few inches and I don't mind it at all...am I just tasteless? Take " Jaws " truck for example. (find his build thread)

Thanks for the opinions guys.

Thanks, I left mine on to hide the frame and let my girlfriend still be able to get into the truck. They came on the truck when I bought it and I do not have the extra cash for n-fabs.

I use to not know if i liked the look but the more it stays the better I dont mind it(I will need to paint the frame though).
Also, the mor I use them the more I realize that they are at the perfect highth with the 2" suspension and 3" bl

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I didnt mind my nerf bars when i got the truck cause they were the right height for it but they got bent offroading

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Haven't had a chance to take them off and move them up yet.....so they're at the stock height

You must be registered for see images

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

Mine look the same on my truck so I took them off completely but I want them back on. How do I make them look more close to the body? Instead of hanging from the frame?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Mine look the same on my truck so I took them off completely but I want them back on. How do I make them look more close to the body? Instead of hanging from the frame?

You have a bracket that attaches to the cab mounts as you can see in that picture. You'd have to modify the bracket and make it shorter.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Kyle or anyone else with N-fabs... do you have a pic of how they mount?

I dont like the 2 steps on the N-fabs for the EC since they are not 4 doors! I think I will get the ones you have Kyle... I just want to see how they mount.

Ask and ye shall recieve. Look past the mud, haven't washed it since tuesday..

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I didn't know what N-Fabs were till I read this topic! I'll be getting those or getting some rock sliders built.

I had Nerfs on my truck when I bought it and they were one of the first things I removed!