Blue95's Spring Detail Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my door pins done, but the hinge holes are worn so ohwell, she has 175K miles on her.

Have u seen the door pin repair set they have? I believe I saw them from Classic Industries...100 bucks or so...but they are steel bushing and steel pins...comes with its own grease gun and all...supposed to remedy wore out hinges.

My truck has 302k miles on it....pins have been replaced a few times..I guess whats saved me is that I have been on top of them like a hawk whenever they start to look rough.[/QUOTE]

I have not seen those, but I will look into that kit and may do that some day down the road, prabably after college.

by the way...what fog lights did you use to mount them inside the bumper?

THey are Hella 550's- Amber lens 55W bulbs, nice low cut off line that comes right up to the bottom of the headlight line and covers a good 15 feet on each side of the truck.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good as always, probably my top 5 fav OBS's. Looks like one of your cab corners has seen better days lol

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes my passenger cab corner has lost its battle to cancer, ohwell it will get all re done after college.

Thank you!

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Than you! I am happy with the results, I should have spent more time with the clay bar, but ohwell.