Big ol' blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ocanuck

Reaction score
I've been itching for a "cool" daily driver over my 2003 D'max with 33s and this k2500 dropped it's price on FB Marketplace... TBI 454, 4L80E, full floater rear and likely the best maintained vehicle I've ever bought. It really needs nothing other than fuel, and it likes that rather frequently.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

The plan is simple:

- Preserve the 90s awesomeness. The "Patina" and hub caps stay.
- Lower it... purple keys, shackles, hangers and some good shocks.
- LS swap (my spares bin has a good ironheaded 6.0L, some 799 heads, and a TBSS intake... all I need to buy is a "truck" cam and some gaskets and it should make nearly 500hp)

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like where you’re going with this. I really like the look of the older interior, it matches the truck better and makes it seem more like a classic. What year is it?

ocanuck

Reaction score
It's a 94 with 250k km (150k miles)... the seat bottoms were just recovered, I've already asked the upholsterer to order more hide to finish front backs and middle row.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Now that’s a solid plan. Looks sweet as is, but an LS should help her scoot along.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
Subbed for progress

My momma taught me to drink my juice from a brown paper bag

ocanuck

Reaction score
Finally got the pig lowered... it went down about 3" in the front, 1.5" in the already saggy back. I think I'm going to raise the front half an inch or so for an even 1" of rake.... Swapping out the big block for an LS might just do that for me.

Word on myEbay is that the LS6 cam that's going into the motor is waiting for me at the post office, the last part I was waiting for to start building the motor.

You must be registered for see images