bibby's GMC bag build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numatk_07

Reaction score
Nice.
IMO, make your dad show you how to weld. It's easy and you should get a welder of your own. Best man tool you could buy.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would invest in some drop spindles, would make life easier and save balljoints. Keep up the progress man.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I have 20% on the driver and passenger windows. Stock "dark" tint on the rear windows and 5% over the factory "dark" tint on the back window plus a huge vinyl logo nearly covering the glass.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn gettin a lot done, lookin really good so far!

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 4link, notch and rear brackets will all be finished today. Then all thats left is some notching up front, which might get done today, then all thats left is bolting everything together and plumbing it up.

Mid day teaser...

You must be registered for see images attach

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
sooooo, we didn't get near as much done as we wanted to. I got really really tired after we ate, so we called it a day(7:30). We got the KP 4link fully bolted on with the exception of the panhard bar. I wanted to wait until we got the notches and brackets welded in & re-routed the brake line before we got the panhard bar on. The passenger side notch is about 85% welded in, but we haven't started on the drivers side. Dad showed me how to weld & left me some angle iron to practice on, so im going to spend some time tomorrow and the next day practicing. Then maybe by the middle of the week i'll be good enough to work on it w/o waiting another 3 weeks before i gets off work to come weld for me. If not, ill just wait on him. Basically, the teaser pics is as far as we got.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
talk about deja vu, i've got a 96 black rcsb bagged. looks good man, keep it up

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got some stickers in today from SD.com. I'm really excited about them...

This one...

and this one... (The sticker up top has been removed)

Yes i'm aware that notch isnt finished being welded in, incase anyone wonders.