BFG All Terrains or Goodyear Duratracs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheBigMortboski

World's Tallest Midget
Reaction score
Trailer tires are a whole different animal from truck tires. Goodyear trailer tires may be lousy, but that should not be any indication of their truck tire quality. Just my 2 cents.

I realize that, however, if they build such a crappy trailer tire, it doesn't fill me with confidence on the rest of their line.

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Arent the trailer tires Bias-ply? thats what makes them so dangerous.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I've had several sets of the BFG's and have always been happy with them~~~

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I vote duratracs, main reason is they are available in load range E at teh size you specify, the BFG AT only come in up to load range D. This would only be applicable if towing was a concern. Looks wise, I find the BFG AT some what dated, I think the duratracs are a more modern appearence. That said, the BFG AT is a real good all around tire at a cheaper price point. (and can usually be found buy three get the fourth free)

Ironroad9C1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also have had many tires, I would rather buy a set of crappy ass chinese tires rather than a new set of goodyears , least I would be paying a lower price for the crappy chinese tires, I have never had a good set of goodyears. if you want something like a BFG at look into the general grabbers, I've had several sets and I love em and you are not paying for the hyped up BFG name.

You must be registered for see images

SRT41320

Reaction score
I've had both types and I liked the duratracs better. I have them on my k5 right now at 33x12.50x15 and they are great. They aren't loud and they clean out real easy. They are awesome in the snow too.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive been real happy with both in 33x12.5 and 305/70. the bfg seems to have a stronger, more puncture resistant sidewall.