Best place to get fender flares cheap?>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roost 'er

Reaction score
Looking for a set of flares for my OBS so i can fix a little rust then paint it and cover it to sell my truck.

Not looking to spend alot just looking to cover my quick paint job instead of doing the entire side of the bed over.

Anyone recommend any? Apparently some people have tried the $100 88-98 yellow background ebay ones?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i mean just get some cheap $100 ebay flares if you're selling it...

just go to ebay.com/ type in search "88-98 fender flares" and there they shall be. I tried asking everyone about those flares because I was the one who originally found them, and no one could tell me if they were the same size/style as the OEM flares. I've heard they are cheap though and come off going down the interstate rofl but again since you're selling it, who cares.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I found some on ebay for $150 that is suppose to be made identical to the oem flares

roost 'er

Reaction score
Where you from?

Ontario Canada. Outside of Toronto

yea i mean just get some cheap $100 ebay flares if you're selling it...

just go to ebay.com/ type in search "88-98 fender flares" and there they shall be. I tried asking everyone about those flares because I was the one who originally found them, and no one could tell me if they were the same size/style as the OEM flares. I've heard they are cheap though and come off going down the interstate rofl but again since you're selling it, who cares.

lol, i too have heard that story as long as they cover everything flush im sure i could make them look respectable.

I found some on ebay for $150 that is suppose to be made identical to the oem flares

Hmm, for that price i have seen some OEM stuff. May just jump on the OEM bandwagon then if its going to be the least amount of work.

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are occasionally OEM sets on Craigslist but I've never seen them for less than $200. There's one out of the NYC area up there right now. Junkyards are also an option. Personally, I think OEM flat black look best - subjective. I've seen those advertised new for $400 and up - yikes! After much deliberation and research, last week, I bought a seemingly identical set off eBay for $150 shipped. What it came down to is looking at the "P.U. Technology" brand of OEM knock-offs. It's very irritating that ALL the sellers as well as the manufacturer in this case post stock photos only.

I'll post pics and review when I get them - haven't arrived just yet.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I work at a body shop and my cost on oem flares was like $140 each so good luck finding all 4 for $150. I got mine off ebay for like $145 shipped they fit great.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I work at a body shop and my cost on oem flares was like $140 each so good luck finding all 4 for $150. I got mine off ebay for like $145 shipped they fit great.

hey bro can you tell me where you got your flares? I still want some if I can find the kind like yours. Perfect size.