Best LED bulb seller?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey so I tried searching to see if there was already something about this but I haven't been able to come up with anything. I'm wanting to know who you guys prefer to buy LED bulbs from. I've purchased some from a cheap Amazon seller and I already have one flickering in my cluster and I'm not trying to take my dash apart ever couple of months.

So basically where should I shop or what sellers on Amazon should I get them from? I know of superbrightleds since I work right next to them. Is the extra price worth it or do they burn out quickly too? Thanks in advance.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
I second superbright LED's; however, I have pretty good luck getting them off Amazon. They are usually so cheap I don't care if 1 or 2 bulbs out of the 20 pack I got for 4.99 don't work.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I have tried superbrightleds since I work right next door to them, but right now i can't justify spending 5$ a bulb whenever I need a around 20 bulbs :blah: I guess i'm just gonna try my luck on a different Amazon seller and hope they don't flicker within a month.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I have tried superbrightleds since I work right next door to them, but right now i can't justify spending 5$ a bulb whenever I need a around 20 bulbs :blah: I guess i'm just gonna try my luck on a different Amazon seller and hope they don't flicker within a month.

I agree. I've had to pull my cluster out twice now since first replacing them to replace ones that go out whenever I hit a bump. I think I finally got it now. They are all working now for about a month. Still got like 10 left that I haven't used yet. It's pretty simple to do so I'm not complaining.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is simple but it's about to be winter here and I don't have a garage to pull into when i need to work on my truck so ill be freezing my ass off whenever I have to change one lol. I just bought some blues for my truck and whites for my car. Hopefully they last awhile:biggrin:

Bondovw

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always have had good luck with superbrightleds