best dash protectant/restorer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's the best product to protect and restore the interior plastics in our trucks? The dash in my 99 is pretty nice with no cracks and I would like to keep it that way if possible.

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys I thought I was in the interiors forum someone please move this one for me...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

YES!!! ^^^

DO NOT use 'Armor-All'. Buddy had a really nice TR6. Installed brand new Pirelli P66's. Drove on them for about a week. Put the car in storage, soaked a whole bottle of that stuff onto the 4 tires. Put the car on blocks in a heated garage. Then he went to Europe for a year. Went he got back, the tires were so dried out & cracked that they wouldn't even hold air. I never use that stuff!!!

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Mild soap and water to clean on a soft cloth... as said never use Armor all. I don't like any 'protectant', every dash / floor / seat I have seen that used on has cracked up like a dry lake bed.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I've heard good things about 303 Products Aerospace Protectant

I'll have to try some on my exterior plastics and tell you how it does.