Belltech Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone here ran Belltech shocks? I got some cheapo Napa ones on, the ride sucks feel every bump big or small, my truck never sees offroad just a daily driven street truck, there shocks look pretty good jw what anyone thinks

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

3rd Coast Z

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just put a set on a friends lowered F-150. Night and day difference from the DJM ones that came with his drop. Now I have never ran them on a stock or lifted truck, but I haven't heard bad things about them. I would also suggest looking into Bilstein. I have them on my lifted suburban and they are great.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just put a set on a friends lowered F-150. Night and day difference from the DJM ones that came with his drop. Now I have never ran them on a stock or lifted truck, but I haven't heard bad things about them. I would also suggest looking into Bilstein. I have them on my lifted suburban and they are great.

Thanks for the input

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk