Beaching The Truck And Shark Fishing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Well im living in PCB now going to college and ive always been into big game fishing and im currently tagging sharks for NOAA. But anyways here is a picture somebody took of me unloading my kayak used to carry out the shark bait. I thought she looked pretty good on the beach. Also here is a video of a monster i hooked ripping drag off my reel with 1700 yards of line also i couldnt get my old account to work so i made a new one if you dont recognize this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LObjMSCuglQ&feature=plcp
You must be registered for see images attach

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
PCB..panama city beach? either way good lookin truck and im super jealous!!! what are you goin to school for?

Reaction score
yep panama city beach i go to gulf coast state college... Im just majoring in business right now.. im one of the younger people here with a captains license though and getting on a boat is what i wanna do. I would love to do charter fishing but im satisfied being anywhere on the water right now

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
hell ya man! i have some family in Tallahassee and we usually go to PCB or Destin

Reaction score
nope that was the one that got away... we catch 6 to 9 footers regularly and judging by the power of it it was probably in the 12- 14 foot range