Bagging without c notch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
just wanted it lowered and to handle good.

=Lowered, urethane bushing kit, sway bars, good shocks, upgraded brakes, sticky tires.
And some seats to hold you in place. Nothing worse than corner carvin', & having to hang on to the wheel, so as to not end up 1/2 way onto the pass. side during every left turn, & being compressed into the door on every right.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
^ dito... thats what i want and im only lowered 6 with helper bags and my DJM notch is just not deep enough to be able to run low air pressure.

if dont right the truck should have no problem sagging in the future... like whats been said already some bed sag might not be bed sag but cab mount sag.
but when in doubt go ahead and add all the extra bracing you want! its only steel :D

some actual bed sag trucks was just from a bad job... they cut the frame before reinforcing it and/or just didnt have jack stands in the right area while cutting and it it bent without the extra bracing.

but anyways no way in hell id spend the money to properly bag a truck and not notch it to lay low on command! LOL

gunz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only times I have seen saggy bed is with the bolt in Notch, ghetto homebuilt notches, or when someone tried to used a notched frame truck to tow a trailer larger then a lawn mower trailer.

I people that weldin nothces know anything about frames adn how they are made , they can add a notch correctly, Add gussets, then box that section well beyond the notch and make it realitively strong. Not factory strength, But strong enough to bkeep the bed from saggin.