Bagging without c notch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want my truck more for handling and my brother has a bag setup on his camaro, but I want one for my truck. I however do not wanna notch my frame at all cause I dont want the sag the bed gets afterwards.

Just wondering if there is a way for this to happen or do I need to look at another route....

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
If you want it decently low, you'll need a notch. I'm not sure what route you're heading but anymore than a 4" drop in the rear and you'll be bottoming out consistently

Bayou Bell

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will 4 inches might be the max. I was told for the best handling/towing this is what I need to do. I just dont want the saggy bed issues 6 months down ther road like I have seen some trucks have.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will 4 inches might be the max. I was told for the best handling/towing this is what I need to do. I just dont want the saggy bed issues 6 months down ther road like I have seen some trucks have.

Im not getting the saggy bed thing? ive had 2 trucks both notched and my bed was never saggy........always firm lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you use good notch's and if it is done correctly then there will be no sagging, I have built several truck's that are notched with big notch's and with the right gusset's and a plated frame they haul some big load's with no problem's.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
If anything a good quality notch with plates actually reinforces the bed at that point.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if u dont notch it......your gonna wish u did later......so its better just to do it all at once.....least thats how i feel anyways...