BadBowtie 98 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
They weren't new but they were on an un touched 98. They had never been cranked before

They may have been on a clean looking truck, but they had still put up with 15 years worth of constant force due to the weight of the truck plus the added wear from everyday torquing and untorquing. So maybe they're more worn than they look?

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
They may have been on a clean looking truck, but they had still put up with 15 years worth of constant force due to the weight of the truck plus the added wear from everyday torquing and untorquing. So maybe they're more worn than they look?

I sure as hell hope not. I know even cranked as much as it is they ride a million times better than the 1/2 ton ones did. I will be taking the bumper off soon to get the truck repainted and I will see if the front end goes sky high. I think it just weighs too much to be honest

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
The latest bedlined rear bumper and the winch bumper

You must be registered for see images

Also put on a new driver side manifold because of this :nono: